2024 Season Tryouts
Location - Anchor Bay Middle School South
48650 Sugarbush Road, New Baltimore, MI 48047
12U (4-6th Grade) & 13U (7th Grade): Monday July 10th, 5-8pm
15U (Freshman): Tuesday July 11th, 5-8pm
14U (8th Grade): Wednesday July 12th, 5-8pm
16U (Sophomore): Thursday July 13th, 5-8pm
17U (Junior) & 18U (Senior): Friday July 14th, 5-8pm
Make-up Tryout: (All Ages) - Sunday July 16th, 12-3pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tryout time to check in and get your picture taken. Players will be given a tryout t-shirt. Athletes are expected to provide their own water bottle and equipment for the tryout.
- All participants will have an opportunity to warm up prior to the evaluation process. Following the warm up, our coaching staff will run the athletes through specific drills designed to evaluate their volleyball skills and athleticism. The tryout will conclude with a competitive 6v6 scrimmage to evaluate the athletes overall volleyball IQ.
- Once the tryout has been completed, athletes will be placed on a team based on their player evaluation.
- Within 1 week (or less) all players will be notified about their team placement.
- You will have 24 hours (from the time the email was sent) to ACCEPT or DECLINE your placement and to make the non-refundable deposit to hold your position on a team for the 2024 season. Your acceptance is not valid if you do not pay the deposit and sign the non-refundable fee waiver.
- If you do not accept within 24 hours you risk the chance of losing your spot for that particular team.